16th NTRCA Circular 2019
16th NTRCA Circular 2019:16th Teacher Registration Notice has been published on 23rd may, 2019. So all graduate students were waiting and preparing for the 16th NTRCA circular 2019.
15th of the NTRCA Preliminary Examination Results published today. NTRCA wants to overcome their teacher crisis at the earliest time. In this mission, they published 16th Teacher Registration Notice on May 23, 019. Now we will know some important information about the 16th Teacher Registration application.
16th NTRCA Circular 2019
16th Teacher’s Registration Date of Deadline: Notice of 16th Teacher Registration has been published 23 May, 2019. According to the notification, the teacher registration examination will start on May 28, 2019, after 3pm. The application will end on 19 June 2019 at 6pm. Applicants must apply online through NTRCA’s official website www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd for a period of time.
16th Teacher Registration Preliminary Examination Date: 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 According to the 16th Teacher’s Preliminary Examination Date 20th August, 2019 School Level and School Level 2 exams will be held from 10am to 11am this day. On the same day, college level examination will be held from 3pm to 4pm
16th Teacher Registration Written Test Date:According to the 16th Teacher Registration Notice, the school level and school level 2 written examination will be held on November 15, 2019 at 9am to 12pm. College level examination will be held from 9am to 12pm on November 16, 2019.
The applicant must have minimum graduate or equivalent pass to participate in the examination. All the terms and conditions related to the application where you want to apply are in the statement. There are qualifications and all the terms are well-written. There are different eligibility requirements for different teachers. Please check the notice below and check the qualifications better.
16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019 16th NTRCA Circular 2019
1.school level 1
2.school level 2
Application rules:The 16th Teacher Registration Examination is a combination of two processes online. First of all, the form has to be filtered and later the application has to submit the submission. There are some rules to apply for this. These are summarized below-
- To apply, first go to the official website www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
- Choose where you want to apply and open the application form.
- Fill in the application form by providing accurate information.
- Please review the information you provided and correct it if you have it.
- Give your pictures and signatures. The size of the picture and the sign will be 300 * 300.
- Then pay your fee
- Keep a copy of the application with you.
- Remember not to submit a hardcopy when applying. It will be required after passing your preliminary examination.
How to pay a test fee:As per the 16th Teacher Registration Notice, the applicant will be able to pay the fee of Taka 350 through Teletalk SIM after 72 hours of June 19, 2019 on the last date of submitting the application form. It will begin on 22 June 2015. The SMS format below is displayed
NTRCA(space)User id an d send it to 16222.
example:NTRCA 96458 send it to 16222.
- Then you will receive a confirmation SMS, a pin number and your information will be there. Please complete your payment by sending the same SMS as before.
NTRCA(space)pin number send it to 16222
Example :NTRCA 9945 send it to 16222
- You must keep your account 355 in the time of issuing SS. Because your payment will be completed through this SMS and the application will be completed. Exam fee is 350 taka 355 inclusive of VAT With the next SMS, you will get the user id and password. Save the SMS for the future.
How to download admit card:The 16th teacher exam can download the admittance card a few days before the examination. Your teletalk number will tell you about the mcq test and admit card download via SMS. You can download the Admit Card from here. Hope this article will be helpful for you and you will benefit from this. Please post all questions and comments related to the post in our comment section. Stay in touch with us to get more such posts in the future. Thank you ..